THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN NOVELLO AND EXTRA VIRGIN OIL?
The first is not decanted and has just been pressed, it presents the problems and characteristics described below, the second, on the other hand, presents them in minimal percentages.
- Strong and intense taste
- Decant autonomously.
- Limited Availability (short collection period);
- Oil loss (due to the deposit, minimum if decanted independently);
- Consume within 2 months (in case it is not Decanta);
The New Oil called Novello must be consumed quickly, as after only two months the quality and taste could be altered.
THE 3 METHODS TO UNDERSTAND IF TUOLI IS GOOD
Here are some simple tips to find out if an extra virgin olive oil is of quality:
2. Smell: once the glass has been shaken and heated a little, smell it. If you perceive scents of olive, grass, fruit and vegetables, it is very likely that the oil is good!
3. The right taste: a good olive oil to be of quality should have a bitter spicy taste, taste it and if you perceive this type of taste you can be sure that yours is a quality oil!